- Standard: 20 meters (65.62 feet) of rope for a lifting height of roundabout 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- DIN Safety: standardized according to the DIN EN 699 Form A (German Institute for Standardization)
- High-strength: robust construction in five various diameters
- Flexible selection of material: processing of highest-quality natural and synthetic fibers
- Individual lifting height: 16-fold woven multi-filament yarnrope without twisting for heights up to 7 meters (22.97 feet)
- Flexibility: other rope lengths available upon request
- Our ropes made out of polypropylene are suited for our pulleys. Polypropylene ropes are suitable for outdoor use and are particularly resistant to acids and alkaline solutions.
Do not exceed the breaking load!