- Precise setting options: operable with one hand, manual adjustment from circular to longitudinal cuts with swivel lever
- High-precision: exact positioning of cable in the housing socket prior to stripping
- High-safety: easy and safe stripping, even through hard outer sheaths
- Long lifespan: ergonomic housing made out of high-performance plastic
- Easy maintenance: LK 25 replacement blade easily interchangeable
The Kabifix LK 25 is the ideal tool to dismantle optical fibers and coaxial cables without damaging the conductor. You can safely and easily strip all hard outer sheaths, and you control the adjustment from circular to longitudinal cuts with a swivel lever. Plastic tubes from 6 mm to 25 mm can also be cut with ease. Its low weight and its compact form as well as its easily interchangeable blade make the Kabifix FK 25 a true companion in both the professional and hobby sectors.
Not suitable for work with live wires!